Black History Music Video Black History Music Video

Pretty good.

I liked it alot. Very good smooth animation. And also very good lip syncing, its very hard to do. A very nice style as well. you could make a nice little flash series using that. PM me if your intrested.

Weebl and Bob : Raiders Weebl and Bob : Raiders

Excellent!

Love you weebl and bob. Your voices are funny as hell.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Very good.

This game rules, but like everyone else has been saying, its to easy and short. i didn't buy anything thinking " ill save money for the harder levels". Then the game ended! Very good drawings, i think the stickmen actually work in this game. I like the special levels, such as when you need to wait for further info about the guy before you can pick which one to shoot. I thought killing the politicion giving the speech was going to be mega hard. but it was one of the easiest! lol.
But very good game none the less. If you plan to make another, try and make it harder if possible. Other than than its a down right sexy game. :)

Banana Rider Banana Rider

This should be taken off!

You did no hard work at all. Why play a copy of a game. Everyone, please, just play the origional version.

Free Rider 2 Free Rider 2

Why is this game not higher voted!?

I have so much fun playing with this game, you can do anything. other games like linerider seem rubbish now. just such a brill concept. There are alot of good games on newgrounds, there are a few brilliant games on newgrounds, and there are only like 10 best all time games, and this is one of them. If you were planning to make a freerider 3 here are some ideas:

- Some sort of story level mode thing, or like a dirt bike competition.
- Track pieces, like ramps and loops. With the ability to save your own track pieces.
- moving lines or something
- other objects like balls that collide
- multiplay or online mode thing where you can crash into each other.

I have alot of ideas like these that aren't the usual ones, please PM me if you like them, i would be happy to talk and help.

Rig - Stardust Backwards Rig - Stardust Backwards

Great song!

Its good backwards or forwards, check out the game i made using this song.
WELL DONE RIG MATE!